Sunday, January 15, 2017

White Girl Is ‘DISOWNED’ BY PARENTS . . . For Dating Black Man . . . So She Raises $12K From GoFundMe . . . To Pay For Her COLLEGE!!








A White girl is getting her COLLEGE TUITION PAID by strangers – after she was CUT OFF by her family, for dating a Black man.
Allie Dowdle, from outside Memphis, Tennessee, claims that he father CUT HER OFF after he found out that she was dating a Black man, and took to GoFundMe – to try and raise money to pay for her college.
This is a snippet from Ally’s GoFundMe page:
I’m 18 years old and a high school senior at a local private school, where I’ve maintained a 4.0 GPA since 9th grade and have taken 5 AP courses. I’ve jumped at every service opportunity available to me and completed a 2-month surgery fellowship this past summer at Regional One Health in downtown Memphis. My education has always been extremely important to me, which is why I am willing to share my story:
About a year ago, I told my parents that I’d started dating a boy named Michael, pictured with me above. Hoping to share him with my family, I showed my parents his picture, and the conversation was over before it even began. My dad did not give me an option: he told me that I was not allowed to see Michael ever again. Why? Strictly because of skin color.
Of course, the father denies the claims according to him he disapproves of his daughter’s boyfriend for issues “Other than race.” Here is what he told the NY Daily News:
He said that he and his wife would accept whomever their daughter wanted to date, but that he disapproved of both Michael and a previous boyfriend in part because Allie had started seeing them in secret.
The father said that he decided to cut off her college money because she has been spoiled and “it became obvious that she needed to go out in the world and grow up.”

http://mtonews.com/16212-2-white-girl-gofundme-raises/

No comments: