Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bilawal Bhutto takes notice of heinous robbery from Abdul Sattar Edhi’s charity

http://mediacellppp.wordpress.com/
I have taken notice of the heinous robbery from Abdul Sattar Edhi’s charity. I am shocked, saddened and above all disappointed that any Pakistani could sink so low as to steal the money meant for the poor people of Pakistan. Edhi is a selfless Pakistani hero, a philanthropist who has spent his entire life serving the people of his country and in particular its children. In 1994 “Katputlyion” of the day tried to force Edhi to join their attempted coup against the Pakistan Peoples Party government. An honest, brave and principled man, Edhi refused. Today “na maloon afraad” have stolen from his charity in Karachi. This is a moment of shame for my city and my country. However, as I said in my speech yesterday, if we all work together we can protect and build a prosperous Karachi. I appeal to the government to leave no stone unturned in the pursuit of these thieves. I appeal to the people of Karachi to be brave and come forward to share any information that they might have about this unfortunate incident. Together our efforts can build a peaceful, prosperous and progressive Pakistan. Together we will forge peace. InshAllah

No comments: