Friday, April 6, 2012

Veena fears assassination on return

Controversial film star
Veena Malik fears that she may be assassinated by another ‘Qadri’ on her return to Pakistan. While sharing her fear with www.Pakdestiny.com, Malik says, “I have received threats from extremists. My friends ask me not to be worried but I take them (threats) seriously. I will reconsider my homecoming plan.” Veena however, quickly added, “Pakistan is my country and I will come back one day.” Veena thinks that a Qadri like hardliner may target her on her return because of her nude photoshoot. Mumtaz Qadri had shot dead Punjab Governor Salmaan Taseer for calling blasphemy laws ‘black’. Veena is busy these days in shooting three Indian movies, ‘Jungle of South India’, ‘Dal Mein Kuch Kala Hai’ and ‘Dil Ne Dil Ko Pukara’.

No comments: