Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Veena Malik injures co-star


Veena Malik has accused hurting Vedita during an action sequence in ‘Mumbai 125km’.
Veena, who reportedly does not share a good rapport with Vedita, had to enact a fight sequence, which demanded little acting. But Veena took the scene more seriously than was perhaps required and as a result Vedita had to be rushed to the hospital.
The source revealed, "In the scene, Veena had to pull Vedita by the neck and bang her head on an iron rod. It created a lot of commotion on the sets and director Hemant Madhukar was brought in to resolve the issue.
Vedita confirmed the incident and said, “It was an action sequence. I was supposed to be beaten up. I don’t know what happened to Veena. She actually hurt me and she did it so badly that I had nail marks on my body. I don’t know what was wrong with her. And then she pushed me so badly and banged my head on the rod.

No comments: